You are entitled to return Products in accordance with this Return Policy. Any rights that you may have as a consumer, under the Competition and Consumer Act and other applicable Singapore consumer protection laws and regulations, are in addition to your rights under this policy.
1. Policy. You are responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. Returns are also subject to the rights of return processes below. Subject to your statutory rights, if you fail to return Product within the applicable return policy period or if the Product does not meet the rights of return and processes under this Return Policy, the Product is considered accepted by you and not returnable. All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the purchase date. Items can only be returned in the case that items are received with some damage or the sizing of a piece of garment is incompatible. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: 115A COMMONWEALTH DRIVE #04-31/32 TANGLIN HALT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE SINGAPORE (149596)
2. Rights of Return.
- Damaged Products. If damaged Products are accepted from the carrier, contact Poplab Customer Services within 7 days after receipt of shipment to communicate the level of damage of the product received to devise the next course of action. Please save the Product and all original box and packaging. Timely receipt of this information is necessary to file a damage claim with the freight carrier and avoid delays in returns and replacements. Below are the modes of returns customers could be subject to based on the case descriptions for each.
- Refund: Product received by the customer is to a large extent of damage and customers may opt to receive the full amount refunded based on the item of purchase that is to be refunded.
- Replacement: Product received by the customer is to a large extent of damage and customers may opt to replace the damaged product with a new one (the original one received to be disposed of).
- Exchange: Product received by the customer is slightly damaged and customers may opt to replace the damaged product with a new one, while shipping back the original one received. Exchanges may also be made if any form of apparel received are of an incompatible size.
- Product received by the customer is diminutive, methods of compensation can be discussed, i.e. partial refund, vouchers
- If design of product received by the customer is not to the liking of the customer
- Products are of one time usage or consumption
- Order Discrepancies. All order discrepancies (shortages, mislabeled product or overages) must be reported to Poplab Customer Services within 5 days of receipt of shipment.
3. Process. If the return meets Poplab's return guidelines, you may contact Poplab Customer Services by:
- Poplab Customer Service at +65 6996 2176. Customer Service business hours are 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. local time;
- Or email at: email@example.com
- Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: 115A COMMONWEALTH DRIVE #04-31/32 TANGLIN HALT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE SINGAPORE (149596)
Clearly paste the return shipping label on the packaging box. DO NOT WRITE ON THE VENDOR'S BOX. Poplab strongly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring return shipments. All costs of shipping are to be borne by the customer themselves. All returns MUST be 100% complete and contain:
- ALL original boxes and packing material;
- Contain all blank warranty cards, accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer or publisher.
- Incomplete returns may be returned to sender or subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee at Poplab's sole discretion.